Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thirteen Weeks

Little Miss is doing ok today. We're still having issues with her breathing fast especially when she's eating. The respiratory therapist said it's just a matter of waiting for her to re-grow lung tissue after the whole RSV thing. Did I mention I'm not a fan of RSV? Not a fan at all.

Yesterday one of the doctors also told me that they want to set up a meeting for us with the medical team. Apparently the opthalmologist say "something" during the last eye exam and she wants to get an MRI to get a closer look. Maybe he confused me with another mom since the first thing he said to me is that he hears that I'm a school teacher - which I am not. Anyway, please keep the whole matter in your prayers and I'll update as soon as we have a meeting date and time.

1 comment:

Janis said...

I hope what they saw ends up being a big nothin-burger.