Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't mess with my daughter!

They took her down for the MRI at noon but my girl was not having it. She received two doses of the sedative but as soon as they would get her positioned and turn on the machine, she was all bright eyed and bushy tailed. They waited a bit and tried three more times but she was not about to fall asleep. The whole test is so loud, even when your head is not covered, so it must have been quite alarming to be sleeping and then be awakened by a loud noise and something covering your head. I don't blame her one bit.

They will try again tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how long she stays groggy from the sedative she received today.

Of course, she's fast asleep now. :laugh:

3 comments:

Toya P said...

These stories of Sydney feistiness never fails to amuse me!
Come on Sydney, just get the MRI done like a good girl so that you can go home to your own bed.

Janis said...

She reminds me of someone. *taps chin* It's right on the tip of my tongue...

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a stubborn little thing!