Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How many days is this now?

It's been so long, I can't remember.

Sydney is doing fine. When we got back there last night, she was awake but still sleepy. She woke up for a diaper change and was looking around and then immediately fell asleep again as soon as I held her. My poor sweet baby. I'm gonna need for them to figure out a way to do the MRI without hurting her so that we can get on with the business of taking her home. I'm also planning to start The Society for the Abolition of RSV (:smile:) because it has set us back for almost 4 weeks. Did I already mention that I'm not a fan?

She weighs 6lbs 8oz today too. That's officially more than B weighed when he was born. Who knew she would be average baby sized before she would get home. I know that God had a purpose for all that's happened in the last weeks so we're holding on to that this week. This too shall pass.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I hope that they get to do the MRI soon and that you find out what is going on and Sydney can get her cute little baby heiney home with her Mama and Daddy!

Janis said...

Get on with it people! Sydney has a nursery to get home to.

Anonymous said...

((((big hugs to you and B)))