Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So amazing!

I know I keep saying this but I can't help it! One week ago Your Royal Cuteness was on the ventilator and now she's breathing so much better and has taken two FULL bottles so far today! She still has some secretions but she still took the bottles. I am amazed.

She's also VERY active and shifting all over her bed. They keep having to go there and reposition her. She's alert and looking around and smiling merrily too. I just love her itty bitty self!

She also had some major weight gain and is now 5lbs 7.25 ounces!

We are so, so blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so ready to come home!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Sydney!

Where is the papparazzi when you need them?

Janis said...

Wow. She's getting to be a big girl!

Dianna said...

Praying for Sydney to get all better and get home to her mama and daddy! She is adorable and filling out so nicely. Yay for weight gain!