Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wanna hear something interesting?

Earlier this year when we were praying about conceiving, I got this strong sense that we needed to purchase a newborn outfit as an act of faith. In April, I bought a pink outfit and hung it in our closet. I got pregnant in May but I completely forgot about the purchase until about a month ago when I came across it. I pulled it and looked at it and that's when I noticed the tag said, "Preemie." I remember thinking at the time, "Man, I have to find someone to give this to." I put it back in the closet and forgot about it again until just now.

Here it is: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/beeshoney/FirstWeek010.jpg

Amazing.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Niki! That is very interesting! Thankfully she will get to wear them :)

Anonymous said...

:cry: How coincidental!

Anonymous said...

:Chill bumps:

Everything happens for a reason. You are more ready to help Sydney than you may think, special lady! Maybe God's been prepping you for this moment for a while now!

:love:

Anonymous said...

:heart: :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to sign my comment.

The :heart: was from me. LOL

~Terri

Anonymous said...

Could you guys put a hand or something beside these premie stuff so that we can get some perspective?

Uncle Che

Anonymous said...

Wowza! Truly, truly amazing.

Niki said...

Uncle Che, we got you covered.

Anonymous said...

:heart: So amazing.

Kiwi said...

WOW!!
The Lord works in such mysterious ways!
such an amazing blessing to have it confirmed that He is the author this Season and He had already started taking care of her.
I love the Lord!!
Isnt he amazing!!
:)
- Kiwi

Janis said...

You two and that sweet baby girl were meant to be.