Friday, February 1, 2008

Wow

I was just catching up on Nate's blog and he posted a few things about himself. I can relate to every one of the 6 things he posted. Well except for #3...my spouse isn't in the hospital but everything else in that paragraph is true.

My friend Lisa said something once that I will never forget. She said, "Whatever it is...it's never just you." No matter what we go through in life, it's never just us. Someone else has felt the same way and experienced and struggled with the same things. Bet yah didn't know you were that profound, huh Lisa?

Anyway, here's the post I'm talking about: http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/2008/01/afraid-of-heights.html

4 comments:

Toya P said...

Wow. Thanks for the link.

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Janis said...

That Lisa is a smart cookie.

Anonymous said...

Dude....I had no clue.

:love: