Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happiness Is...

Don't make this face fool you. She loves the water.


She LOVES this swing.
This outfit is a gift from Auntie Sonny. Isn't it adorable? :love:
I promise we're not pinching her!
Sleeping on her reflux wedge. It's much more comfortable than it looks.

We had our first appointment at the pediatrician today too. The doctor was happy with how she looked considering how much time she spent in the hospital. We're doing great at home and I think she's totally used to her new surroundings now. We're having the best time with her.

12 comments:

Tina Steele said...

She's a princess! I love her! (Isn't that how the astronauts sleep?) :)

Anonymous said...

I think B is enjoying his nap.

And I have seen those wedges. Those are cool as heck.

DL White said...

That chunk of baby look exactly like her father!!!

Toya P said...

I love it! The pics are adorable. LJ says to tell Sydney that she is soooooooo cute. (Don't worry Brian, I told him she is off limits.)
Niki, are you hiding from the camera?

Samantha said...

Just in time to be loved for Valentines day

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it's all going so well. :love:
~Rebecca

Kiwi said...

awwww
Lil Sydney in her Valentines outfit!!
I love it! :)
And I also like the 'fig leaf' touch.
Im soo blessed that you guys are doing well!
Thank you Lord!

Jayan said...

Look at her!!! *proud!!!*

Dianna said...

She looks amazing. Now where is the pic of mommy???

Janis said...

That wedge looks comfy.

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me happy :)

Endz of the Earth said...

My best to you all! She is a sweetie! Definitely Brian's.

Kim