Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Discharge Day!!

Angie - the most awesome nurse ever. She is the one who calls and checks on her babies on her day off. She is the one who backed me up when another nurse had trouble feeding Sydney and the doctors started doubting how well she was doing. She's really great at her job.



Dr. Ann - one of the best neonatologists in the country. I'm not just saying that. It's a fact.





In the car!!


:smile:



Uh Oh


B took a pic of Sydney and me but my head is cut off and she's screaming and it's blurry. There WILL be one tomorrow. :smile:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys.

Kiwi said...

Woohooooo!!
Hallelujah!!!
Welcome home Sydney!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME, SYDNEY!!!!

Your Auntie Kim can't wait to meet you!

Toya P said...

Whoooooo Hooooooooooooooo! She's HOME!!!!!!! :confetti: balloons:
Thanks for the pics, they are worth a thousand words indeed. God Bless Nurse Angie, I just love her.
Looking forward to tomorrow's pics.
Whoooooooo!!

Janis said...

Hallelujah!!!!!!! Little girlie is home!

Dianna said...

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Sydney is home. Hope tonight is the best ever. So how many days was it? Were you counting? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy for you guys. Good work Syd...Good work!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. Good work Syd, good work.

Tillie'sMom said...

Best.Day.Ever. Congratulations family!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Sydney!!! So happy for you all! :hug:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Welcome Home Sydney!