Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BIG, BIG NEWS!!!!

We are off oxygen!!!!!

Did you hear what I just wrote???

WE ARE OFF OXYGEN!!!! WOOO HOO!!

Sydney was removed from the cannula at 11:00 a.m. and she's doing great! They turned off the flow and left the prongs in her nose for 3 hours so as not to scare her. The prongs have now been removed and she's handling it like a champ. All her stats are perfect and she's doing great with her feedings.

We are set to room-in on Friday night and the official date for discharge is Sunday.

Woot!

Look at her face! No tape! :cry:

14 comments:

Toya P said...

I don't know if I should laugh, cry, cheer, or what!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

:CRY: That's WONDERFUL!!!!!
~Rebecca

DL White said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that beautiful, beautiful girl!! You'll be home soon!!!!

Mrs. Sarah

Anonymous said...

Big Girl!!!

Jayan said...

I am so proud of your little miracle. You have no idea how much hope she brings me. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

:WOOT: YEAH SYDNEY!!!

Tina Steele said...

Look at that sweet happy baby!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

What great news! I'm so happy for all of you!

Dianna said...

A beautiful sight! I will keep praying for Sunday... Whoo hoo!

Unknown said...

YES!!! Right in time for Grandi to love her up :)

Oh Happy Day!

Anonymous said...

Such happy news!!!!

Janis said...

We can see her whole sweet little chubby face now!!!! Her journey has been unbelieveable.

Samantha said...

Wow she looks adorable! I'm so hapy for you guys