Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ultrasound Results!

Today's ultrasound results show a MILD amount of fluid whereas the last one was moderate. This means that the condition has actually improved but has not totally resolved itself just yet. Our daughter is determined to teach us patience. :laugh: There is no bleeding either. Hallelujah!

Now we have to wait another few days for the neurologist to compare this ultrasound to the previous one and determine if they still want to continue with the wait and see approach.

Keep on praying!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I cannot count it. Psalm 71:14-15

2 comments:

DL White said...

All will work out, just fine mama! (((Niki &B))

Janis said...

Sydney's improving!