Thursday, December 6, 2007

Are you tired of pictures yet?

We've become those crazy people who think everyone wants to see pics of their baby everyday, all day. :rofl: She's just so photogenic though! You know it's true.

Her feedings were increased to 21ccs every three hours and she's been tolerating it very well. Hopefully she will continue to gain weight like a champ. We've spent a lot of time talking to her and praying over her the past few days too. She had some violent hiccups when I started holding her today but then she got her pacifier and they went away. She kept smiling between hiccups. :laugh:

Today's outfit brought to you by Gran Gran




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never tire of pictures. :love:
~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! She's just amazing.

Lexusv said...

Still pretty in pink. She likes eating, like me ;o) Make her some Jerk chick and Ox Tails, and I will eat them for her LOLOLOL Glad the hiccups stopped and I saw a smile.

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet!!

~Terri

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful.

-Jenny

Unknown said...

I will NEVER get tired of seeing pictures of her. :love:

Tina Steele said...

Only three pictures??? :) I love seeing baby Sydney.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her! :heart:

Dianna said...

WE certainly don't get tired of pictures! She is a sweet angel, and mama and daddy are ahowering her with lots of love. Careful, my nurses said that hiccups were a sign of overstimuation in preemies.

Sending lots of love and prayers for our little girl. Funny how they become everyone elses too!

Janis said...

She is just. beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Tire of pictures??? No way! She looks like she's filling out. Is it my imagination or her cheeks look plump?? She looks so sweet! Can't wait to kiss her up!

The Cowans