Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 65

Sydney took two FULL feedings from a slow flow bottle yesterday! This is huge, people! HUGE!!! The more she tolerates getting her meals like this, the closer we get to getting rid of the feeding tube. She really doesn't need either the tube or cannula to be removed as a requirement for her to come home. Hospitals send home many babies who are right where she's at. It could be verrry soon. I really, really hope so.

It had been 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,EIGHT days since I last saw my baby...but who's counting? We shall be reunited today and if you listen carefully you should be able to hear my squealing when we get there. :laugh:

Weight is 4lbs 9oz today. Woot!

7 comments:

DL White said...

I hope the little bundle makes it home soon!

Mandy said...

Yea for full feeds! Are they removing her OG tube when they feed her?

Anonymous said...

Great job, Sydney!!

She gets cuter every day!! :)

Anonymous said...

I missed my Sydney fix while I was away. I am so glad to see she is getting closer and closer to coming home! :confetti:

Toya P said...

Almost five pounds, yay!! The title of this blog is so appropriate, watching this miracle unfold is awesome. Sydney is adorable, I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Janis said...

It won't be long at all!

Anonymous said...

I *think* I heard a squel.
:love:

She DOES get cuter by the day.