Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 55

Sydney weighs 3lbs 10.5oz this morning and her feedings have been increased to 29ccs. She's 1cc away from getting a whole ounce! What a big girl! She's great with her breathing and they have her down to her lowest setting ever as of this morning.

We also started her on getting a few ccs of milk orally and she handled it really well. When the first drops hit her mouth she looked around as if to say, "What ARE you doing?!?!?!" and spit it right out. :laugh: Then we gave her the rest and she ate it all like a champ.

This picture makes me laugh:


These pictures of us look so huge, I fear they may scare her everytime they turn her around. My poor child.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:laugh: She is too cute! Niki, I really can't believe how far she has come! I just sit in amazement sometimes at how well she is doing for being so tiny when she came in to this world.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how big she has gotten! She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

aww..in her first pic she looks like she's sayin "yo wat up g-mommy"..rofl..i miss u guys
ps..i like ur glasses:)
-Tash

Lexusv said...

Congratulations lil miss Sydney, you have done well. I see B in her lil face already. I know you guys are so happy, as I am for you. The way she is growing she will be home before no time.

Vanessa

Toya P said...

Lil Ms. Sydney will be home before you know it. She is absolutley adorable, I could stare at that little Sugar Face all day:)

Sheri said...

Dang that baby is cute

Tina Steele said...

Are you and Brian going to stand by her crib exactly like that when she comes home? ;)

I love her!

Janis said...

Man, she's getting so big. And cuter every day!