Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 40!

Miss Sydney is full of personality these days! I thought I saw a smile this past weekend but figured it was my imagination. Well, when I got there today the nurse told me that she had been smiling all day, especially when she is spoken to. She was right! She was soo happy and smiled every time I talked to her or tickled her cheek. I thought babies didn't smile so early but there was no mistaking that's what she was doing.

She still doing great on the cannula and her feedings have been increased to 20ccs.

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today..." -Exodus 14:13

4 comments:

Janis said...

And that made *me* smile. And I really needed that today. Thank you Sydney.

Lizz said...

I cannot wait to see that smile!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a great thing to read!

Lexusv said...

The angels are sitting on her shoulder making her smile at her mommy and daddy. Glad she is dong fine.

Vanessa