Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby's Day Out

I just had a birthday, so went out to lunch to celebrate.  Sydney had been with us to restaurants before but we kept her in the stroller the other times. This time we were brave enough to let her sit on a booster on the seat. She did pretty well and even did some colouring

She eventually threw that crayon into our pitcher of Sangria but we drank it just the same. They don't make those bad boys non toxic for nuthin!
They were having a car show right outside of the restaurant so my husband, who fancies himself a car enthusiast wanted to see it all. Never mind that I would ask him the make of a car and his standard response was, "Uhh..Ferrari??"

Sydney chillaxed while we took it all in

If you pretend her hair isn't lopsided, I will too. 

B would like me to let you all know that he would like this:


It's cheap too
He didn't want to be greedy and ask for this:

This shot is for my girlfriends. I'd never seen one before and suddenly I come across a dozen in one place.

This is a Bugatti. While I was taking this picture I overheard an elderly gentleman say that he could add the cost of every car he's owned in his life and he could only buy the door of this car. Naturally I looked it up. They're only 3,000,000 USD and only 150 are made every year. Crazy.
The End. 

2 comments:

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Oooh, I am so going to test my husband and see if he can name the Bugatti!!

Anonymous said...

Look at Syd hitting the town! :love: