Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're back on lockdown

RSV season is here. *sigh* 

It means that Sydney can't go to ANY public places unless it's absolutely necessary. She will only be leaving the house to go to the doctor between now and April 2009 and visitors to our home will be limited. We've gotten so accustomed to taking her everywhere so it will be quite the adjustment but knowing that we don't have do this ever again makes it easier to bear. 

The good news is that her birthday is 2.5 weeks away! I will be posting lots of things related to her birthday so stay tuned. I suspect I will be more emotional about it than I anticipate. I don't think I ever shared her birth story on the blog so that will be posted by the end of the week...along with more pictures, of course. You people are never satisfied! No matter how often or little I post pictures, y'all email/instant message me for more. She's a lucky girl to have so many people who care about her. Thank you all. 

2 comments:

Janis said...

This is the last winter of yours (and Sydney's) discontent! *waits for pics*

Dianna said...

Is Sydney eligible for Synagis this year? We are told that Josh is probably not. We are still hunkering down this winter for self-imposed exile......