Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Pictures...

from the past week.

:love:
This is true.
Gran Gran, Happy Birthday!!! These 3 are for you. She was all smiles for Daddy this morning.



Genius at work
She's tries to eat anything that comes near her mouth. :laugh:
My husband truly thinks she's his toy! He insists the glasses were only on long enough to take the picture.
All dressed up to see the doctor. Outfit brought to you by her Auntie Trish.
"Mommy, will you please stop kissing me for once?!?!?!?!? Sheesh!"

2 comments:

mrsgingergrl said...

She's beautiful... love the glasses picture! and I know what you mean about the kissing, I can't stop myself. :)

Thank you for the prayers, I appreciate it more than you know.

Dianna said...

one mama picture and we can't even see your face.... hmmm...?