Sunday, June 7, 2009

Better Late...

I know. I know. It's been a while. I had exams last week and I'm kind of an all or nothing girl. When I'm in exam mode, it's alllll about exams and virtually everything else gets left behind. Anyway, exams are OVER and we're back!

I'll post more of an update during the week but for now, here are a few pics:


Hey Sydney! Look at me. Smile for the camera!


No, not a fake smile! A real smile!

So that's the alternative? A fake smile or nothing? Let's try again.

Getting better! Big smile!
Oy! You win. Fake smile it is.


We are not buying her any more toys. She played with those things longer than she had played with many of her toys.

7 comments:

Lizz said...

She FAKE smiles? That is the cutest thing I've ever heard of!!!!!

Dom said...

The rum cake could NOT be more adorable!

Dianna said...

Boxes and kitchen gadgets are Josh's favorites too. Why spend money? He does like the broom these days, I hope that keeps up!

Janis said...

Looks like she is giving you the "oh no you DI'INT" hand there in that first one. And she's married now?! ; ) It really HAS been too long!

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Yay you're back! I missed your blog! Hope your exams went well.

Anonymous said...

She fake smiles :killingme

Boxes and kitchen utensils...best.toys.ever.

Jayan said...

Love these!! And cracking up at her "toys" I'm with you sister I'm on TOY STRIKE!!!