Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Fun Days

It's been a while since I last updated but we've been quite busy the last few weeks. I started school 1.5 weeks ago and I've been trying to get to the point where I feel like I have some kind of study routine going and that has meant less internet time. Those of you who know me well, know that I only love God and my family more than the internet and all the information it has to offer. I have been known to spend far too much time online and it was better to just avoid my computer for a few days while I got organized. We've also had family members visit and Miss Sydney has been enjoying meeting everyone.

First, her cousins Amanda and Joshua arrived two weeks ago to spend to summer with us. For the first few days Sydney wasn't quite sure what was happening and just stared at them all day. No laughing, talking, smiling...just observing. Now she's used to them and their antics and is happily chatting away again. It's good now because they're all up in her grill 24/7.

Amanda wants to help take care of her and hold her and feed her and bathe her. She's even changed a diaper.

Hey Syd! Over here!

Don't give me that look!



Joshua just wants to love on her. Once he's in the same room with her, he's compelled to kiss her or touch her. The feeling is mutual. When he lays beside her, she rolls to him and rubs his face.


This is true
Baby sleeps, Mommy studies.

Uncle Martin and Auntie Susie spent the 4th of July weekend with us.
"Uh Mom, why am I over here and you over there???"

She's pretending to be indifferent. :rofl:
Today she fell asleep, gripping that bar and everytime I moved her hand she put it right back. Who am I to decide what makes her comfortable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teething Bites. That onesie is awesome.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids! :love: