Sunday, June 29, 2008

Adventures in Baby Food

Sydney has been eating solid food for about 6 weeks and it's getting better and better! We started out with one food every other day for a week and started a new food the following week. Two weeks ago, I started giving her some every day and she's been loving it. We had some gagging and minor puking issues in the beginning but there are absolutely no issues at all now...she's really adjusted to the texture. Thank God.

So far we've tried butternut squash, carrots, sweet potatoes and pears and she's loved them all.

Today we tried peas and they were a hit! See?

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Yummy, Yummy Baby food! Good for Sydney! I love every milestone! Keep up the blogging Niki. I love reading about my other preemies! Maybe someday we will all get to meet in real life!

Jayan said...

YAY for big girl food!! I am so proud of you little girl. We love you xoxoxoxoxo