Sunday, April 20, 2008

I love my daughter

I bet you all didn't know that.

She's just so much fun and everyday a little more of her personality emerges. I love her little hands and feet, her smiles, the way she's just so fascinated by everything she sees.I love the way she just curls up into a ball and sleeps on my chest. I love her eyelashes (they are long and curly and perfect), her eyes and the way she looks at her Daddy. It's hard to believe that she literally could fit in the palm of my hand 6 months ago.

I know I've said this before but I really think we're turning a corner with the reflux now. I'll keep seeing that until it's true. She hasn't spit up much this week and we have been able to put her to bed within 15-30 minutes of eating without any problems. I will be happy when it is behind us.

This week I will be working on setting up her appointments so that she can start her physical and occupational therapy next month. She's been doing so well at hitting her developmental milestones and we want to keep it that way.

Look for more pictures by Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kiwi said...

Niki,
it wasnt very clear in your post.
Do you love your daughter?
:D :D :D