Friday, May 20, 2011

The Year In Review

It's basically been that long since I last posted so I figured the title was appropriate. This post will mainly consist of pictures taken between April 2010 and now. Hopefully all the complaints and vicious threats will cease...for now. 
April 2010

First Day of School - June 2010

Birthday Party at school

(That is not my butt)


Costume Party at School - October 2010



Birthday Party at home


Vacation - December 2010


Grandmothers - blurry* :( 

Christmas 2010


At the piano - February 2011

Daddy faking it till he makes it

New Orleans - April 2011

In Houston for Gran Gran's birthday - April 2011


Blogger has made a lot of changes since I last posted! It is now so much easier to post pictures. I hope this means I will update this page more. :D

1 comment:

Dianna said...

She has come such a long way! I love seeing pictures. I know we are all busy but I do look forward to seeing how she (and you all) are doing. One of these days I will get to see in person... :) Love you all!