Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Independence Day!

We had such a good weekend! Uncle Martin and Auntie Suzie stayed with us and we all got to meet baby Logan. He's so cute and sweet and tiny and just a joy to be around. Sydney was all about him and wherever he was, there she was also. There was only one occasion where I picked him up and she threw herself on the floor in jealousy and demanded I hold her in my lap too! Besides that, she couldn't get enough of him. It was so good for us all to spend some time together.

We took a few pictures of them and man! It was like controlling zoo animals. One would be sitting and the other would be going headfirst of the couch or one would be standing and the other would be looking anywhere but at the camera. It was funny. Of course, it doesn't help that our ancient camera takes forever to take pics.

We didn't dress them alike on purpose. They just came downstairs wearing the same colours. Cute!



Auntie Suzie stepped in to ease the chaos. Bless her heart for trying

Daddies and their babies

Silly Boys
They loved being on their daddies' shoulders but were ready to move on to something else within a minute
Awww!!
This is her latest game. Whenever she is scolded, she opens her eyes wide to try to make us laugh or she does it whenever she's feeling playful. We do it back to her and she laughs soo hard! She's a silly goose.
:love:

3 comments:

Lizz said...

Cute and cute part II.

Tell Brian if he doesn't stop being so thin all of a sudden, I'm going to tie him up and force feed him chocolate cheesecake. (He looks good though.)

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Oh these are so too cute!! I love these pics!

Anonymous said...

Daddies and their babies = M-E-L-T.

It's like they don't know how to turn the cute off. You mentioned scolding Syd... there is NO way I could have the heart to reprimand that sweet face. That's why I'm the aunt I guess, because she would throw fits uncontrolled tear my life apart, all while I smiled.

-Trish